Martes, Abril 26, 2011

Manny Pacquiao"Life of A Boxer"

Congressman Emmanuel "Manny/ Pacman" Pacquiao is well known as eight times world boxing champion.Became a congressman or representative of Sarangani province,Philippines,due to Manny's popularity as what saying goes" popularity wins" that's politics.Now, talking about boxing, Manny shows his stamina even passion in boxing as a sport as well become his family bread and butter.Manny became well known not only in boxing but also in showbiz "Show me the Manny" with Marian Rivera.
I really admired Manny for all the boxers I've seen all over the world as I observed, only Manny is praying or acknowledging God before he fight! Other boxer imitates when they saw Manny's actions. They made Manny as their idol or model. On my own idea Manny's virtues or attitude made him of what he is now! Manny never forget Almighty God, Manny made God as his inspiration even partner in every success he has. Manny never forget also his father, though his father neglect his responsibilities before.It only means that Manny really love his family.Manny live at Saway,Labangal, Gen.Santos City as I have known he has a simple beginnings as what I say "From rug to riches", but poverty is not a hindrance to success, if you have a dream to pursue. Manny's love in boxing made him great, as well his attitude brought him to the zenith of fame.